The article will talk about some of the challenges startups go through while they’re in the early stages. Solutions are available now that make these problems easier to solve than before with no-code tools, so it’s even more straightforward for you as your company progresses.
1. Mobile Premier League, the popular gaming app worked with Netcore Cloud to improve user engagement. They solved this by running multiple experiments and nudging users contextually across their entire customer journey – it has been effective!
- The app had a low user retention rate. People were leaving them in droves, and new users were coming in at a rapid pace. The D1 and D7 retention rates were declining.
- Users were not playing new games, resulting in lower adoption and engagement.
- With the home screen layout and the new user bonus given to participants, this was A/B tested with new users.
- New games are highlighted for specified user groups based on how likely they are to play. They relied on nudges such as a spotlight, tooltips, and a beacon to bring gamers’ attention to these titles.
- The results were positive, with good A/B testing and contextual nudges having a beneficial influence on D1 retention, new feature adoption, and overall app stickiness.
- They conducted almost 853 A/B tests, and 315 nudges throughout the year and all of this happened on the fly without disrupting any developer using Netcore cloud’s no-code product experience platform.
2. Mapan is a company that’s making banking more accessible for millions of people in Indonesia. They do this by leveraging technology and empowering their network, which currently numbers over 500 thousand low-middle income families!
- Low feature adoption
- Low referral acquisition
- Mapan segmented users without code to customize campaigns
- They utilized custom nudges to target specific user segments in order to help them discover new features.
- Mapan saw a 21% increase in feature adoption after implementing no code nudge.
- Mapan increased campaign effectiveness by personalizing campaign content to each segment.
3. Chumbak, the leading home decor and lifestyle brand wanted to improve customer engagement as they scaled their website. They solved product discovery challenges which increased conversion rates by over 13%.
- Their catalogs were too varied, resulting in product discovery being difficult for users.
- Users who were unable to interact with the website in a more effective manner departed without making a purchase, resulting in a poor conversion rate.
- Chumbak used personalized product recommendations based on user behavior throughout the entire website, from the home page to the product listing page to the product display page, and beyond. They also developed a personalized homepage for each user.
- Personalized pop-ups across the entire website to catch a customer’s attention before he or she drops off.
- They also used AI to personalize the entire listing page, prioritizing items that users are most likely to buy while they’re on the website.
- An additional 15% added to the total revenue
- An additional 13% added to total purchases
- An additional 18% added to the total products added to the cart
- An additional 18% in click-through rates on PLP
4. Myntra worked with Netcore to improve inbox deliverability and click-through rates on their emails. They implemented a few simple solutions that helped them achieve 60% better open rates.
- Customer engagement/reaction to communications is declining
- Problems with scaling up email campaigns
- Emails ending up in spam
- Netcore provides dedicated servers for rapid deployment and improved delivery
- Netcore Cloud’s segmentation engine allows you to create more personalized emails and individualized user segments
- Optimized emails repeatedly sent utilizing Netcore Cloud’s AI predictions and algorithms that optimized documents are a more effective way to improve CTR
- Open rates improved by 60%
- Overall inbox deliverability rates are at 92%
- 2X more than industry standards
5. The Body Shop, a UK-based beauty, and skincare brand deployed Netcore’s AI engine Raman to improve conversion rates. They analyzed user behavior on the website and reached 13% more revenue.
Conversion is poor on the website
Challenge to find the relevant products for visitors
- They used Netcore’s personalized product recommendations widget on their homepage, product display page, and exit intent pop-ups
- Netcore’s personalization powered homepage
- Engagement increased by 13%
- Bounce rate decreased by 7.5%
- Revenue increased by 13.2 %
Do you have similar problems with Engagement, Retention, and Conversion?
The challenges of user onboarding, retention, and engagement will resonate with any B2C start-up that’s looking to build an app or e-commerce site.
With NetCore’s no-code tools, it makes it easy for you to segment users and personalize the experience on your app, website, and different communication channels.