YOUR Where Your App Ideas
Come to Life
Software is hard.
Working With Us Is Easy.
Interested in working with our team?
Book your free consultation with our CEO.
- Miami Office: 2000 PGA Boulevard, Ste 4440, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408
- L.A Office: 222 West 6th Street, Suite 400, San Pedro, CA 90731
- South Australia Office: Level 1, 8 Beulah Road, Norwood SA 5067, Australia
- Cebu Office: 1102 Park Centrale Building, Jose Maria Del Mar Street, IT Park, Cebu City 6000
Schedule a call, or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Yes, you get maintenance & support after your launch.
Got more Qs? Here are more answers:
We deliver most of our apps in 8 to 12 weeks…and we do our absolute best to keep projects within that timeline.
But every project is unique…and the length of time could change depending on the features of the app.
We’ll work in 2-week sprints throughout the build. During this time, you’ll receive frequent updates and communication from your project manager.
If there are any delays to the proposed timeline, we’ll keep you in the loop.
Many of our clients need additional support after the build.
Which is why we’ll never just drop your new app in your lap and leave you high and dry.
Our packages come with support hours to provide maintenance and fix bugs after the build.
While support hours are preset, you can get additional support through BubbleHelpers.
This program provides ongoing support and assistance for clients with Bubble.io apps for a monthly fee. You can get more details here.
Bubble.io is an amazing platform for creating fully-functioning MVP apps in a fast & affordable way.
We can integrate with almost any other platform including REST API, Stripe, Google, SendGrid, and many more.
Check out our Bubble page to learn more about the platform and its abilities.
We know that developers frequently tack on additional costs that go way beyond the scope of projects.
We provide transparency around pricing, so you’re never hit with a surprise expense.
No-code apps are sometimes perceived as less safe because of their fast development and ease of use.
No-code being “less secure” than code is simply not true.
We understand the importance of keeping your app and your data secure. That’s why we only use no-code development platforms that meet rigorous safety regulations.
We use iron-clad best practices to protect user data and keep you and your users safe.
No-code can host, support, and scale your app now and in the future.
If you want to integrate new features, make improvements, or completely change up your app…
You don’t need to worry about changing platforms.
But if you do want to transition your app somewhere else…
The data is 100% transferable In CSV format.
That means you can transfer your app into any database system…Without having to start over from scratch.
Our founder, Robert Brooks, is located near Miami, Florida, but frequently spends time in the Philippines, where he has a home in Cebu City.
The rest of the team is located in the Philippines, with most residing in Cebu City. All technical team members are full-time and have college degrees in their respective fields.
While we recognize the reality of time zone differences, we are committed to transparency and open communication.
You’ll receive a dedicated project manager who will set up meetings, answer questions, and provide frequent updates throughout your project. You can expect responses to questions and emails within 24 hours.
We also have an emergency email hotline for inquiries that require more immediate assistance.
We know you might be worried about a weekly or hourly setup, so we’ve implemented a number of checks to ensure it doesn’t happen:
- We provide performance bonuses for our developers, so they finish your app as quickly as possible. The faster they finish while maintaining high satisfaction ratings from you, the higher their bonuses.
- You can complete the satisfaction surveys our Client Success Team sends weekly to let us know if you suspect padding, and we’ll review it right away. Any scores under a 7 (on a 1-10 scale) result in an automatic root cause analysis investigation from our management team.
- We use our time tracking software, WebWork, for monitoring productivity levels as well.