The world is moving towards a more mobile-centric future, and businesses are following suit. Mobile devices have become the primary method of accessing the Internet and doing business, so your company must have a mobile strategy.
One way to build your mobile strategy is to use no code application development platforms like Appy Pie. These platforms allow you to quickly create simple or complex apps for various platforms, including Android and iOS.
If you are wondering how no code application development can help your business, here are three ways:
- Increase sales by making it easier for customers to buy from you.
- Create an engaging user experience that drives downloads and sales.
- Attract new customers who would never visit your brick-and-mortar store.
The world we live in is changing rapidly. The way we do things is changing and so is the way we do business. We are now being exposed to new technologies and apps that make our lives easier and more efficient.
A lot of people have been asking, what is no code app development? Well, the answer is that it allows you to develop apps without writing a single line of code. Yes, you read that right! You do not need to be a developer or an IT expert to develop your own app.
So, what makes this possible?
Well, there are many tools available out there that can help you create applications without coding and without having any technical knowledge at all. These tools are known as no code app development tools or visual builders. They allow you to build apps without writing a single line of code by dragging and dropping elements on a page or canvas instead of typing them in manually.
And Bubble is one of the best no code app development platforms out there.
Features of Bubble: What makes it different?
Bubble.io is a powerful platform to build advanced digital products ranging from smartphone apps to ecommerce stores and web apps. It has a set of powerful features that allow users to build out enterprise-level applications without having to code and without spending a penny.
Let us have a look at the key features of the Bubble.io no code app development platform.
- Basic components and elements: Text, images, buttons, icons, headers, footers, screen splits, sidebars, stylized headings, form fields, links, shapes, containers, boxes, etc. allow anyone to build a simple and plain application that works smoothly.
- Responsive elements such as rows and columns and features like align-to-parent allow you to build highly responsive screens and pages on Bubble. These features and elements allow you to design a layout that can adapt and rescale flexibly across screen sizes, regardless of what content is in them, without causing any unpleasant artifacts.
- Bubble.io comes with hundreds of prebuilt templates and plugins that allow you to extend the functionality of your application. It also comes with dozens of third-party app integrations (such as payment processors, social media tools, marketing tools, etc.), icon libraries, support for APIs, and so on to build truly complex and complete applications – all without code.
- Bubble has database management, custom domains, cloud hosting, logic workflow design, analytics tools, annotations, real-time collaboration, and many more such features available to its users for free. All this helps users create applications that are not only good-looking but also work just like the best, coded app in the industry!
- Lastly, you can build apps for and port them out for different operating systems such as iOS, Android, or Windows Phone. You can even publish the application as a web app, meaning any browser on any device including PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones can access them. Bubble is primarily meant for building wholesome and versatile digital products – and not just mobile apps.
Does it need a lot of investment to make a website or application via Bubble.io?
Not at all! It is free to get started using Bubble. Compared to getting the same app developed by a developer or by hiring an agency, Bubble is literally free. It not only helps you save thousands of dollars but also produces the finished app faster.
With time also being money, you can see how it is hardly any investment to make a website or application with Bubble. It is reliable, fast, and inexpensive – not to mention you have 100% control over how the app looks, works and feels. All this without having to write a single line of code.
Ideal application maker: What to look for in the best?
So, you are looking for a no code application maker. You probably want to know what to look for in the best. And that is a great question because it can be complicated. There are a lot of things that go into creating a good app, and not all of them are easy to find out about.
The most important thing is to make sure that you have a great idea for an app before you start looking for software. It is very hard to make something useful if you do not know what people need or what they want
Ideally, your idea should solve a problem. This does not mean it has to solve everyone’s problems — just enough people who will pay money for it!
Once you have your idea, then you need to find out how much it costs to make an app like yours
You do not want to waste time on something that nobody wants or that nobody will pay for because there are better ways for them to spend their money (or time).
There are many no-code application makers available in the market. However, not all of them are good. Here are some features that you can look for in the ideal no-code application maker.
- Ease of use: A good no code application maker should be easy to use and understand. There are no complex coding languages used in these applications and they can be customized according to your needs.
- Flexibility: A good no code application maker should have a flexible interface that allows you to change the elements as per your needs. The designs should be customizable in such a way that they can be adjusted according to your need and requirements.
- Cost-effectiveness: A good no code application maker should also be cost-effective so that it does not become too expensive for you. You should also look for one which does not require any additional charges or subscription fees for use.
Bubble ticks all boxes. Its user interface is exceptionally intuitive and easy to follow, the Bubble editor allows you to design in an extremely flexible way, and it is free to get started.
Moreover, Bubble also comes loaded with features and functionalities that help you build out not just simple apps, but complex enterprise-level cross-platform applications as well. With the many plugins, advanced layout components, templates, APIs, integrations, and so on, Bubble truly transforms your idea into a great digital product ready for the world.
Is no code app development with Bubble the future?
You bet it is. The Bubble .io system of building web apps, digital products, and smartphone apps has revolutionized and completely transformed how business owners interact with their customers through cheap and versatile customer-facing applications and how they manage their systems with internal apps.
So, do Bubble.io based apps get successful?
They definitely do. The Bubble Showcase is a place to check out all the work being done on the Bubble platform. It displays all the digital products and applications that use Bubble to successfully create and run complex functionalities without having written a single line of code!
Some good examples of success with Bubble.io are:
- Goodgigs: Rolling out an MVP was considerably fast.
- Incomee: Idea validation now takes a few weeks instead of months.
- Nucode: Custom forum, expert marketplace, custom user dashboards for all users – Nucode did all this without writing a single line of code, all with the help of Bubble.
- Treepoints: A fully-functioning website that is modern and neat – without writing any code.
Countless websites, web apps, and smartphone apps today use Bubble. With nearly 2 million builders using the platform, this no code app development platform is taking the world by storm and changing how we make and use apps.
When you think about it, this is not a new idea. For decades, we have been using tools to help us create software. From coding languages like C and Python to development environments like Visual Studio and Eclipse, there are several tools available that developers can use to build their software.
But as technology evolves, so do our tools. And it looks like no code app development is where we are headed next.
The idea of writing code to create an app has been around for a while now. In fact, it has been around since the early days of computers – back when they were huge and only used by the military. Since then, coding has evolved into something that can be taught to anyone with a little patience and determination.
However, technology has come a long way since then, and some new tools have made it possible for virtually anyone to create their own apps without any knowledge of coding whatsoever. And Bubble, as it turns out, comes on top of this list.
Questions to ask before you start
Don’t just jump into building an app! Even though a no code app development process from Bubble .io can cut down the time from months to mere hours, there is still a learning curve to get the most out of the app builder.
As you generally want to use all the relevant features properly, make an app that can scale in the future, and utilize related features that can improve your app – it helps to give the platform a closer look before you start making the final app.
Here are some general guidelines to help you get started:
- Familiarize yourself with the editor: The editor is the editing interface that you will use to make the screens.
- Check how functionality is developed: This means testing out databases, the logic flows, integrations, plugins, etc.
- Check the templates once: There are hundreds of templates on the Bubble platform. You can filter and sort them to find the best ones for your usage. You are recommended to check out all relevant templates. Maybe you will be able to save a lot of time with a few templates compared to making the whole app from scratch yourself!
- Build out a smaller app first: A smaller app means a fairly simpler one. Build a simple app and test out how it works. This will boost your confidence and give you a brief overview of all the basic tools of the editor.
- Know what features you need: Having a list of all the features you need is required before you begin. If some features are complex, they might be a set of features instead, or might require a few steps of functionalities in order to function as you intend. Make sure you are prepared with the final list of all features before you get into making the app.
- Know what features you want/desire: These are features that your app or prototype does not necessarily require 100% but it would be nice to have them. Think of them as decorative bells and whistles. Having a list of features that you want or desire alongside the ones you need is also handy and helps you improve your app when the opportunity arises.
How to use no code app development platforms effectively?
No code app development platforms take care of the coding and leave you to build your app. When you use no code app development platforms, you can create an app and publish it on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store in minutes.
The best no code app development platforms are intuitive to use and have a simple drag-and-drop interface. They also have built-in templates that allow you to create apps for free, as well as premium templates for a fee.
Here is what you need to know about no code app development platforms:
What no code app development platforms do: No code app development platforms let you build mobile apps without writing any code. The platform is designed so that anyone can learn how to use it without any programming background.
Who uses no code app development platforms: Anyone who wants an easy way to create their own mobile application can use these tools? They are especially useful for businesses that do not have the time or money for full-blown software development projects, but still want an easy way to get their ideas out into the world quickly and cheaply.
The process of creating an app using this platform is simple: You just upload your logo and some basic information, and then the platform does the rest. It takes about 10 minutes to create a new app, which is much faster than coding from scratch.
The main advantage of using no code app development platforms is that they allow you to create an app quickly and easily.
How feasible is no code app development? What can I do with it? Can I build apps for my business with it?
No code Android app development is the most popular and cost-effective way to develop an application. No code Android app development is a new term and it is used by many organizations and businesses. In this method, you do not need to learn coding or other technical skills. You can create your app with the help of drag and drop tools.
No code Android app development has many advantages such as:
People can easily create their own mobile applications without learning any coding language. They just need to follow some simple steps provided by the tool and then they will be able to develop their own app without any problem.
It makes things easier for developers as well as end users since they do not have to go through any complex process while developing an app using no code android app development methods.
No code Android app development tools provide high-quality apps that are easy to use and user-friendly for every kind of clientele.
So, the answer to the question is yes, it is feasible. However, it is not as easy as it sounds. The app development industry has seen a lot of changes over the past few years. The introduction of no code apps has made it possible for anyone with an idea to develop and deploy an app without any coding skills or technical knowledge. It is cheaper than hiring a developer or a team of developers to build your app from scratch because you do not need any coding skills. All you need is an idea that can be turned into an app using drag-and-drop tools provided by these tools. You do not need to pay extra costs for testing as everything can be done within the platform itself since most provide testing tools as well (including Bubble, but not all do).