Bubble is an incredible no code app builder with a ton of possibilities. We have created a platform that allows you to build your own app without any coding knowledge. The platform offers all the features that you need to build an app, including a backend that is fully customizable, and a drag-and-drop editor.
With Bubble, there is no need to hire a developer or spend money on programming courses. You can use our easy-to-use platform to create an app in less than 30 minutes!
Bubble aims to offer a high-quality experience for all of its users, regardless of their level of experience or technical knowledge. We have invested heavily into our customer support team so that they can help you with any questions you may have about how to use our platform to build your app.
Here is why building apps with the Bubble no code app builder is the best option today:
- No coding knowledge required
- Cost effective
- Easy to use
- Strong support community
- Customizable templates
- Integrate with any app, service, or data source
- Security features
- Responsive apps
- Build everything
- Flexible platform
Bubble’s drag and drop interface lets you build your app without writing any code. There is no need to hire a developer or learn how to code. Just pick a template, customize it, and you are ready to publish! You are not only able to build an app no code way but also build it out super fast.
No coding knowledge required
Save money on hiring developers. Hiring developers or agencies even to create a simple business app can run you up thousands of dollars and several months of development cycles with a high probability of frustration due to all the back and forth, revisions, shortcomings, etc. that lastly you end up rolling out an app that does not even satisfy you.
Take the developer out of the workflow. Now, you can focus on what features you want to create using a no code app builder. To truly build an app no code way, while also retaining the ability to include powerful integrations, is truly the best part about the Bubble platform.
Bubble makes your app cost-effective. You do not need to hire developers or agencies, but that is not all. There are many costs (apart from marketing) that business owners often ignore or just do not know about.
- Apps need places to be hosted – this can be shared server space for smaller apps or a dedicated cloud backend for more complex apps.
- Apps also need to scale up their infrastructure to handle processes, queries, databases, etc. when the number of users increases – this is a huge cost.
- Apps can often not work the way you expect and sometimes, it becomes hard to implement changes to core features, add new features, or even edit a line of text without re-hiring developers – Bubble’s no code app builder helps you completely own the app and make changes as and when you wish.
- An app requires multiple passes to go through the many hoops before being listed properly on marketplaces. It can cost you money to get through these hoops. Bubble is already aware of any such problems and the apps created with our tool allow you to get published in mere minutes.
Instead of hiring:
- A UI designer to make a wireframe layout of your app;
- A graphics designer to make the assets, icons, and other vectors for the app;
- A developer or agency to code the app; and
- A tester to test the app,
You get a single platform that can do it all. Put all this money in marketing your app instead and you have a better shot at mass adoption and success.
Easy to use
The platform has been perfected over years to be as intuitive, unobtrusive, convenient, and easy to use as possible. Not every no code app builder can claim this. Bubble is truly one of a kind. It has no bells and whistles and a no-frills approach to letting users do what they want to do in the least number of steps.
Strong support community
Bubble has a vibrant community. Between the Academy, blog, documentation, support, and the super-active forum – you have every tool that you need to troubleshoot a bug, fix a problem, eliminate a glitch, ask for help or advice, get proper guidance, or learn more about what your app can do.
You can even get in touch directly with the developers of the templates and plugins if you need to ask questions about them – all for free! Bubble is more like WordPress in that it has a vast community always eager and ready to help.
Note that the number of users in a community is a very bad measure of the quality of help you can get. There are tech forums with billions of users signed up on them but such a toxic or dull vibe that it is nearly impossible to not get even more frustrated when you ask for help.
The Bubble no code app builder community is vastly different, as are communities of many closely-knit communities on specific platforms.
The templates can make your life a lot easier. With 800+ templates to choose from, making your app can be a task measured in seconds while having the perfect look, functionality, and workflow.
You will find a template for every type of app or functionality. Looking for a specific type of section? Just search. From attractive headers to modern animated forms and from responsive sidebars to entire marketplaces are prebuilt and pre-designed for you. Both, visually and with workflows.
Integrate with any app, service, or data source
Integrations with external services or third-party apps such as Google or Facebook is as easy as installing a plugin or setting up an API. Connecting most streams can be as easy as configuring a plugin and customizing it or adding your key during an API integration.
Bubble’s no code app builder gives you a secure hosting environment that protects user data. The database is perfectly secure and working with your data is not a dangerous task anymore. Apps created with the Bubble no code app builder are very secure and can be used to keep user data following all privacy guidelines.
Apps today need to be responsive. Web apps are used not only on large desktops and laptop screens, but also on different smartphone sizes, tablets, and even smaller devices such as smartwatches.
A responsive app makes sure that your final product is bug-free and visually coherent on all types and shapes of screens. To build an app no code way and to also have perfectly flexible layouts that adapt seamlessly to different screens is the strong suit of the Bubble no code app builder.
Components such as rows, columns, and align to parent can be used to create apps that adapt beautifully to different screen sizes.
The Bubble no code app builder is a great way to create responsive apps. In fact, it is one of the best platforms to build an app no code.
Knowing good spacing is important to create screens that utilize blank spaces properly. Consequently, getting spacing perfectly can be a difficult task.
Perfect spacings mean:
Spaces in-between are minimal on desktop monitors
Elements do not look too far apart or with too much blank canvas in the middle on wider and landscape screens like a 30” monitor with 1440p resolution or a Mac Retina monitor.
Blank canvas on the sides is actually recommended because on wider screens it is impossible to fill the full width. If a paragraph of text is stretched all the way from left to right of a wide screen, it might end up becoming a couple of lines and totally unreadable. Humans find it easier to read smaller content, so it helps to centralize everything in the middle with blank spaces on the left and right to help in readability and understanding.
Elements are arranged correctly for narrower mobile screens
A mobile screen is inherently portrait. It is narrow or tall. Vertical stacking of otherwise horizontal sliding of elements is preferred. Still, stacking all elements one by one is not the best way as it unnecessarily increases the total height of the page.
In some places, it is possible to have a hybrid of sorts – like a grid layout where two items can be shown side by side if they have less content inside them or if they are just images.
The Bubble no code app builder is not limited by anything. You can build everything from a social media app to a dashboard app and a CRM app to a marketplace app here. The thousands of possibilities that Bubble gives you are truly remarkable. It is also easy to find inspiration for a new app or just a new feature here.
Bubble is a flexible platform. If all the reasons above were not sufficient, here are a few more:
- Publish your app on all platforms: Our platform allows you to publish your application across all major mobile platforms including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Our team will help you with every step of this process – from choosing the right SDKs to preparing your app for submission on each platform.
- Get user feedback before publishing: To make sure that your app will be successful, we recommend testing it before publishing it on the marketplace by inviting beta testers from our AppBubble community. You can invite them via social media or email – whichever is more convenient for you! You can also share your beta link with them so they can try out the app directly from their device (without having to install it from the App Store).
- The best part about Bubble is that it offers an easy way to monetize your app by integrating ads into the app itself. With the help of this feature, you can earn up to 70% of the revenue generated by each ad shown on your app!
- You can also connect with your audience directly, through Bubble’s built-in messaging feature. This allows you to interact with them and collect feedback from them at any time.
- Bubble’s no code app builder comes with powerful analytics tools and capabilities that track user engagement statistics for each app. This data can allow you to further fine-tune your app, patch up problem areas, roll out updates, and do so much more than sitting around with just a download counter and an occasional email from a frustrated user.
No code is the future and Bubble is the best no code app builder out there
To build an app no code way is truly the future. No code app builder platforms have revolutionized the way we create apps. They have allowed people with no or minimal technical skills to create splendid apps that compete with the top ones in their industry.
No code app builder platforms are here to stay simply because to build an app no code way is the future of app development at large. And Bubble is the best at this.
No code app builder platforms are not just for non-programmers. They also allow developers and programmers to build prototypes faster, among other benefits. Bubble co-CEO and founder Josh Haas explained why engineers should actually support no code app builder platforms like Bubble as it has the “potential to massively improve the day-to-day lives of programmers.”
How so? Well, you can read his full article here. But let us break down the topic into simpler chunks.
The three big advantages of a no code app builder that apply to general (non-coding) users also apply to developers, and developers also stand to gain from these benefits:
- Quick creation and rapid deployment of apps: There are many tools available in the market that allow you to create your own app within a short time period. You don’t need to wait for days or weeks to build an application anymore!
- Cost-efficiency that comes with it: No coding means no need to pay any developer fees or other charges associated with it! This can help you save money in the long run!
- The flexibility of a powerful no code app builder such as Bubble: No coding also means that there is no limit on what kind of features you can add to your application! You can include whatever feature you want without having to worry about how it will affect other aspects of your application or website.
There are many advantages of no code app development. It is a revolutionary approach to app development where you can build an app without writing a single line of code. You just have to use the drag and drop tools available on the platform and you will be able to create an app within minutes.
No code app development is actually good for app developers and programmers also. As they do not have to spend hours programming the app just to be revised dozens of times or learning coding languages such as Swift or Objective C. They just need to know how to use the drag and drop tools and all other stuff will be handled by the platform itself.
In fact, more often than not, every new app project has the developer learning something new by breaking stuff, scanning countless forum posts, and asking for help at a bunch of places. A better approach than this “Google – Fix – Repeat” process is no code app development.
So, no code app development is a great option for both developers and non-developers. And developing with a powerful no code app builder such as Bubble is the best way to come up with an app faster and without breaking the bank.
You may have heard of Bubble and wondered what it is and why it is so popular. Here is the deal: Bubble is a cloud-based platform where you can build, manage, and publish mobile apps. With Bubble, you can create native iOS and Android apps without coding.
Bubble is used by thousands of businesses around the world, including some of the world’s biggest brands. And it is because it allows you to create high-quality apps quickly and easily — without any technical skills required!
Bubble is a platform where anyone can build amazing products without writing any code. We have a community of over 360,000 members who have built applications. Thousands of companies have raised millions of dollars through Bubble apps. You can use templates to get started or build from scratch with our own code editor.
If you need an app and do not know how to code, building and managing your app entirely without any app-building expertise has never been easier. Bubble is the best way to bring your ideas to life. If you want to build an app without having to code, then Bubble is the solution.