is currently needed
Monday – Friday
2+ Years Exp.
Software Developer you will be responsible for building applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. This position is temporarily WFH set-up until further notice. An ideal candidate must have his/her own computer and stable internet connection.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and deliver applications on the Bubble.io platform (training provided)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Technical customer support for various platform issues
- Other programming tasks that may arise, including working with no code platforms
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the web app structure.
- Team player that likes a fun work environment
- 2-3 years of experience in software development
- Understanding of API development
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with Azure and AWS cloud platform
- Bachelors in Computer Science required
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a “get it done” attitude
- Will to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges